Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Crocs

I love these little Candace Crocs I bought for my daughter Trinity. A couple days ago at my in-laws Easter celebration she lost one. We all searched the house over from top to bottom until my husband and I finally gave in and went home with only her right shoe. I contemplated going ahead and ordering another pair to get us by because they are practically the only shoes she will wear and I was convinced it would be awhile before the lonely croc would be found. Thankfully I did not have to follow through, because my father-in-law showed up at our house this morning bright and early after finding her purple shoe out in the middle of their yard. How they ended up out there I don't know, but I am just happy to have the pair together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment