Tuesday, March 19, 2013

An oldie but a goodie

The summer after I graduated from college, I took a two week trip to study abroad in Italy. Such a beautiful and amazing experience! We stayed in a convent where we were spoiled with the best food and a gorgeous view of Rome. The teachers that went said it was the best weather they’d ever experienced. I think my favorite part was Venice, and it would be a dream come true to visit again.

When I graduated from Purdue, I completed a major in fine art painting, but I had enough credits to have a double major in ceramics as well. I ended up winning a scholarship to attend this trip, and was very grateful for the opportunity. These three friends were from my ceramics class, and I miss seeing them like I used to.

Pictured: Erick, Me, Melissa, Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment