Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Since I last wrote, we have had a work day on our house with the help of our wonderful families, we assisted our church in replacing two garage roofs, and as of today our oldest, Lincoln, is officially four years old!

This past Sunday we had a cookout to celebrate Link's birthday, and it was a great time. I did not take any pictures, but sometimes don't you think it's nice to just enjoy the moment and not worry about capturing it on camera? We had lots of super hero decorations, an Avengers ice cream cake, and a warm bonfire to chat around - it was a perfect night.

Today has been slow going. I caught up on laundry, had a vision appointment, and caught up on chores around the house while my mom watched the kids for a bit. I should have gotten a load of firewood, because the cold weather will be settling in before we know it, but maybe in a few days I will get around to it.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where u went to! I can't believe Lincoln is 4! Seems like he was born just last yr. oh I got a job! Yay!

    ReplyDelete