Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Today we took Lincoln to the doctor after finding a worrisome rash on his back and the rest of his body. I was pretty sure he had the vaccine for chickenpox, but I was still anxious it could be that or something similar. Turns out, he has strep throat of all things! I guess it is common to have a rash with strep.

So I have been home pretty much all day, everyday this week dealing with a sick kiddo. I am fairly stir crazy at this point! But on the positive side, my laundry is caught up, my dishwasher is empty, and the garage is clean!

This past Sunday we closed our pool for the season. First year in the books, and I hope it works out! We get a lot of wind here because of all the farming fields and no tree cover, so right now it looks like a giant mushroom in our yard with the tarp gusting up from wind underneath.

We have had our first few fires in the woodstove already, which gets us excited for the impending holidays. I also have been switching summer clothes out with winter clothes from our dresser drawers, a chore in our cramped living situation. My kids are growing like weeds and I cannot believe they are once again going up another size.

Check out my latest Pinterest pins, especially ones under my healthy living tab! I am pretty excited to change our family's eating habits, and slowly we are.

{Art makes the heart happy}

No comments:

Post a Comment