Sunday, January 20, 2013

Long time no see!

It's been awhile!

As I write this, my little girl is curled up on the couch beside me (how I wrangled the iPad from her, I'm still not sure) and we are watching one of our new blue-rays from Christmas (the latest Bourne installment) with daddy while Bub sleeps upstairs. I love the snuggle nights of winter.

I posted sometime back that we were 'moving' into our remodeled part of the house, but I can now say that the bedrooms are settled, organized, and the nesting has subsided. It feels more like home than ever before! I am so grateful for this house, even though it has been a long journey and admittedly at times I have not been as thankful lol. But the state it is in now-yes, I can deal with this!

Big news on the book front-I guess I can now say I am a published author! I self-published my book, The Fire Fox Tablet, a week ago. If you want to check it out it is located at http://www.smashwords.com. Its under my pen name Zaidey Cooper. I currently have it priced at $0.99 but you can also download the first few chapters for free! I started a blog for my writing hobby at http://zaideycooperbooks.blogspot.com so that I would not have to share my personal blog with random people. That is also why my profile is not visible at the moment, but I am working on that.

Have a great week!







No comments:

Post a Comment