Monday, February 11, 2013

An artist lives in this house

My daughter Trinity LOVES to paint with me. Anytime I get out paint to work on a craft, it's as though she's drawn to it like a bee to honey. Recently, I began to paint pendants on some beach stones and shells. However, on more than one occasion I have walked away, only to return to several of my pieces with a new layer of paint on them courtesy of my little girl.

In between painting projects I have been browsing the Internet for some overdue shopping. I finally placed my seed order for our garden, bought a couple new pairs of jeans, and winter boots are now on clearance so I snatched up a couple pairs of those too. It's so much easier to shop without two toddlers hanging on you in the store. What did I do before online shopping?!

No comments:

Post a Comment