Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thank you

I would like to thank all of you who have started to follow my blog. I am so appreciative of your support!

Today the kids and I enjoyed our last day of MOPs for the semester. In our program, every other week the moms meet and have brunch with a speaker, and then a time for small group discussion while the kids are in classes. On the off weeks moms are able to drop the kids off and then leave to have a " morning out" for themselves which is wonderful! Today was a morning out, so I left my kiddos and then headed to Starbucks where I wrote on my book for a couple of hours.

After that the kids and I had lunch from Taco Bell's drive thru, and then headed to the FFY for open gym. Later, we came home and I finally had some time to clean for the first time in a week. I can already tell this place is going to be a crazy house once all the Christmas festivities get underway, but we are definitely looking forward to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment